Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gadget's good and bad

Well today's post is going to be a short one. Mostly since I've been struggling for a while now to get my phone to work with the blog. For some reason I can't send pictures to the blog!?? Anyone have an LG Dare and know how to do this? I'd like to post some pics from my phone but can't seem to figure it out.

The shower's are definitely getting easier now, the eating is just about as tricky, but the biking is getting tougher. If only I could make myself more aerodynamic somehow, this mornings commute would have been so much nicer. I did splurge a bit (on the bike) and copied Jay with the odometer idea. Thanks Jay! You're right, it's amazing how much waste you can produce with just one purchase.

I also like the bucket idea in the shower from Denise. It took at least 1+ minutes for the shower to warm up this morning leaving me with little time to take care of business. It never seemed like as much of a waste before Cloud7, but now losing a minute of water is like losing 1/5 of your shower! That, relatively seems like a lot of water now.

Well, I can't wait to use my new bike gadget. Guess I should sleep so I actually have time to pedal to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment